Minnesota native Jessie Diggins, first Olympic Gold Medalist in U.S. cross country skiing history, 2-4 p.m. today, Spirit Mountain Grand Avenue Chalet, 8551 Grand Ave. Free. Go to duluthsx.com/diggins.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute offers these events. Call (218) 726-4834, ext. 1 or email email@example.com for more information.
• Yoga, offered multiple days from Monday through Dec. 17.
• Curling, Dec. 22, Duluth Curling Club.
Basic Fly Tying, 6-9 p.m. Wednesday as well as Nov. 14 and Nov. 21, Great Lakes Fly Shop, 4426 Regent St. Cost: $35, all materials included. Call (218) 740-3040 to register.
Jay Cooke State Park, 780 Highway 210, Carlton, offers these events. Meet at the Interpretive Center unless noted. Call (218) 673-7000 or go to dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks.
• Park After Dark — Animals of the Night, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Lil' Peeps — Bird Explorers, 10:30-11:30 a.m. Dec. 6.
• Park After Dark — Celestial Legends Walk, 6:30-8 p.m. Dec. 8.
Duluth Audubon Society, 7 p.m. Thursday, 835 W. College St. Local birding legend Kim Eckert shares form his book, "Birding by Hindsight." Free.
Hayward Area Ski Trail Association Ski Swap, 9:15-11 a.m. Saturday, Hayward Weslyan Church, 10655 Highway 77 W., Hayward. HASTA members shop at 9 a.m. Call Joan at (715) 634-3191.