Wisconsin trout meetings will be offered at these locations. If you want to attend or receive more information, email Peder Yurista at firstname.lastname@example.org. For online input go to dnr.wi.gov and search "trout plan."
• Monday - Wausau
• Tuesday - Fitchburg
• Wednesday - Spooner
North Country Trail volunteers will build new trail to make the Wisconsin-Minnesota connection Monday through Friday and July 8-12. Call (608) 935-0986 or email email@example.com to help.
39th annual United Northern Sportsmen fishing tournament, Friday and Saturday. Go to unitednorthernsportsmen.org.
Captain's Platter Fishing Contest, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Lake Superior and St. Louis River Basin. Headquarters: Duluth Sail and Power Squadron Dock on Allouez Bay. Entry: $25 per person, age 15 and younger are free. Go to duluthsailandpowersquadron.com.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute offers these events. Call (218) 726-4834, ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Yoga, June 10-July 24
• Recreational sailing, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, June 11-Aug. 6
• Kayaking, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursdays, June 13-Aug. 8
• South Shore & North Shore sea kayak adventures, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 4 and Aug. 7.
• Water ski clinics, 5-8 p.m. July 31 and Aug. 14.
Twin Ports Walleye Association's Mac Sports and Marine June Shootout, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 15, St. Louis River. Entry fee: $100 per two person team. Awards at Mr. D's Bar & Grill. Go to twinportswalleye.com or call 218-391-6874.
The North Country Trail Association Brule-St. Croix Chapter offers these trail hikes at 9 a.m. unless noted. Go to meetup.com/sscbhikers or email email@example.com.
• June 15: Samples Road to Rush Lake Road; 4 ½ miles. Meet at Twin Gables Restaurant in Brule.
• June 22: Evening Solstice hike; 3 miles. Meet at 8 p.m. at Bird Road trailhead off County Highway M near Solon Springs. Co-sponsored by Friends of the Bird Sanctuary.
• June 29: Pattison State Park; 4 to 5 miles. Meet at Fuller's Family Restaurant in South Superior at 9 a.m. or at Pattison State Park entrance at 9:45 a.m. State Park admission required.
Audubon Center 50th anniversary open house, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 15, Audubon Center of the North Woods, 54615 Audubon Drive, Sandstone. Family-friendly activities like high ropes course, canoeing, archery, climbing wall, hikes, meet live raptors, porcupines and more. Free. Go to audubon-center.org.
Wolf Ridge open house, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 15, Wolf Ridge, Finland. Enjoy rope course, rock climbing and more. Campus tour at 9 a.m. Free. Go to wolf-ridge.org.
Lincoln Park Walleye Open, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 22, St. Louis River. Go to lincolnparkfishing.com to register.
Show Down at High Banks, July 27, Fish Lake Reservoir. Cost: $50 per two person team. Go to facebook.com/twin.walleye/ or call (218) 391-6874.
Summer Slam, Aug. 17, Island Lake Reservoir, Duluth. Cost: $50 per two person team. Go to facebook.com/twin.walleye/ or call (218) 391-6874.