May Warbler Walks are offered at these locations. Free.
• 7 a.m. Tuesday, Park Point Recreation. Meet at ball field parking lot.
• 7 a.m. Thursday, Western Waterfront Trail. Meet at parking lot behind the Munger Inn.
Wisconsin trout meetings will be offered at these locations. If you want to attend or receive more information, email Peder Yurista at email@example.com. For online input go to dnr.wi.gov and search "trout plan."
• Wednesday - LaCrosse
• June 3 - Wausau
• June 4 - Fitchburg
• June 5 - Spooner
Arrowhead ReRoute Celebration formal ribbon cutting and guided hike at Magney-Snively trailhead, noon Friday. Sponsored by SHTA, North Country Trail Association, National Park Service and city of Duluth. Social event from 6-8 p.m. May 30 at Spirit Mountain's Grand Avenue Chalet. If attending, register at bit.ly/ArrowheadRSVP.
Hike Fest 2019, Friday through June 2, Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center, Finland. Go to superior hiking.org.
24th annual Kolar Toyota ALS Fishing Contest, Saturday, Island Lake. Call 612-672-0484 or go to webmnalso.org to register.
The North Country Trail Association Brule-St. Croix Chapter offers these trail hikes at 9 a.m. unless noted. Go to meetup.com/sscbhikers or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Saturday: National Trails Day. Do campsite maintenance, picnic and four mile hike. Meet at Lions Pavilion in Brule.
• June 15: Samples Road to Rush Lake Road; 4 ½ miles. Meet at Twin Gables Restaurant in Brule.
• June 22: Evening Solstice hike; 3 miles. Meet at 8 p.m. at Bird Road trailhead off County Highway M near Solon Springs. Co-sponsored by Friends of the Bird Sanctuary.
• June 29: Pattison State Park; 4 to 5 miles. Meet at Fuller's Family Restaurant in South Superior at 9 a.m. or at Pattison State Park entrance at 9:45 a.m. State Park admission required.
North Country Trail volunteers will build new trail to make the Wisconsin-Minnesota connection June 3-7 and July 8-12. Call (608) 935-0986 or email email@example.com to help.
39th annual United Northern Sportsmen fishing tournament, June 7-8. Go to unitednorthernsportsmen.org.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute offers these events. Call (218) 726-4834, ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Yoga, June 10-July 24
• Recreational sailing, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, June 11-Aug. 6
• Kayaking, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursdays, June 13-Aug. 8
• South Shore & North Shore sea kayak adventures, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 4 and Aug. 7.
• Water ski clinics, 5-8 p.m. July 31 and Aug. 14.
Twin Ports Walleye Association's Mac Sports and Marine June Shootout, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 15, St. Louis River. Entry fee: $100 per two-person team. Awards at Mr. D's Bar & Grill. Go to twinportswalleye.com or call 218-391-6874.
Wolf Ridge open house, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 15, Wolf Ridge, Finland. Enjoy rope course, rock climbing and more. Campus tour at 9 a.m. Free. Go to wolf-ridge.org.
Audubon Center 50th anniversary open house, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 15, Audubon Center of the North Woods, 54615 Audubon Drive, Sandstone. Family-friendly activities like high ropes course, canoeing, archery, climbing wall, hikes, meet live raptors, porcupines and more. Free. Go to audubon-center.org.
Lincoln Park Walleye Open, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 22, St. Louis River. Go to lincolnparkfishing.com to register.