Listen: No mask mandate for Duluth
Subscribe and listen to this Twin Ports area news and weather podcast on Apple, Spotify and Google Podcasts.
Here is your Duluth News Tribune Minute podcast for Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022.
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Emergency mask mandate fails in Duluth
- Fire destroys former Seaway Hotel in Lincoln Park
- Duluth murder trial called off as defendant hospitalized
- Tesla signs deal to buy nickel from proposed Aitkin County mine
- Former Beargrease-winning team struck by snowmobile in hit-and-run in Bayfield County
The Duluth News Tribune Minute is a product of Forum Communications Company and is brought to you by reporters at the Duluth News Tribune, Superior Telegram and Cloquet Pine Journal. Find more news throughout the day at duluthnewstribune.com. Subscribe and rate us at