Pets of the Week for Sept. 30, 2014
MOLLY is a beautiful brown Walker Coonhound-Labrador retriever mix who is about 12 1/2 years old and is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth, 4006 Airport Road. Molly came to the shelter from a previous home. She's calm, friendl...
MOLLY is a beautiful brown Walker Coonhound-Labrador retriever mix who is about 12½ years old and is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth, 4006 Airport Road. Molly came to the shelter from a previous home. She’s calm, friendly and likes to play with squeaky toys. She’s reported to be house-trained, gets along well with other dogs, cats, kids and strangers, and enjoys car rides and toys!
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. Animal Allies uses the “Meet your Match” adoption program designed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The program evaluates an animal’s behavior and interests and matches them to an adopter’s preferences so you take home a pet you really click with. Call (218) 722-2110 or visit animalallies.net for more information.
FUZZY and LUCKY are a strongly bonded pair that hope to be adopted together. Fuzzy, 4, (left) and Lucky, 5, are available for adoption through Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm.
They are both declawed. From their sad beginnings as strays, these two boys have blossomed into gentle, sweet and playful companions who crave affection and love kids. Do you have room in your heart and home for twice the love?
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. If you are interest in Fuzzy and Lucky, call (218) 254-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To adopt a cat or dog elsewhere in the Northland, call:
* Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, (715) 682-9744, CHAadopt.org
* Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, (218) 638-2153, contentedcritters.org
* Critter Harbor, Superior, (218) 310-7174, facebook.com/fcritterharbor
* Friends of Animals of Carlton County, (218) 879-1655, foaonline.org
* Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior/South Range, (715) 398-6784, hsdcpets.com
* Lake County Humane Society and Animal Shelter, Two Harbors, (218) 834-5806
* Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, (218) 741-7425, mesabihumane.org
* Northern Lights Animal Rescue, (218) 729-1485, petfinder.org/shelters/ MN22.html
* Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, (218) 591-7200, email@example.com
* Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, (218) 262-1900
* Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota, (952) 946-8070, firstname.lastname@example.org , ragom.org
* Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, (218) 245-3732, starnorth.org
* Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., Petsitter99@yahoo.com , (218) 576-8534, www.petfinder.com/shelters/MN387.html
Pets of the Week is sponsored by Dan’s Feed Bin in Superior.