Pets of the Week for July 19
CINDY is a 2-year-old black-and-tan Doberman mix who is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth, 4006 Airport Road. Cindy is a beautiful and talkative girl who can be a little wary of strangers at first. Once she warms up to you, s...
CINDY is a 2-year-old black-and-tan Doberman mix who is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth, 4006 Airport Road. Cindy is a beautiful and talkative girl who can be a little wary of strangers at first. Once she warms up to you, she’s incredibly sweet and loves to play fetch with tennis balls. Cindy loves showing off how well she can sit. She will do best in a home with no other dogs and no children younger than 10 years old.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. Animal Allies uses the “Meet your Match” adoption program designed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The program evaluates an animal’s behavior and interests and matches them to an adopter’s preferences so you take home a pet you really click with. Call (218) 722-2110 or visit animalallies.net for more information.
BUTTERSCOTCH is a male cat available for adoption through Precious Paws Humane Society, 101 First Ave. S.W. in Chisholm. He’s very mellow and calm and likes to be petted. Butterscotch has a quiet meow and a friendly personality. He’s looking for a warm, comfy lap to curl up on.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. All adoptions require an approved reference. If you are interested in Butterscotch, call (218) 254-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To adopt a cat or dog elsewhere in the Northland, call:
* Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, (715) 682-9744, CHAadopt.org
* Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, (218) 638-2153, contentedcritters.org
* Friends of Animals of Carlton County, (218) 879-1655, foaonline.org
* Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, (715) 398-6784, hsdcpets.com
* Lake County Humane Society and Animal Shelter, Two Harbors, (218) 834-5806
* Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, (218) 741-7425, mesabihumane.org
* Northern Lights Animal Rescue, (218) 729-1485, petfinder.org/shelters/MN22.html
* Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, (218) 591-7200, email@example.com
* Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, (218) 262-1900
* Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota, (952) 946-8070, firstname.lastname@example.org , ragom.org
* Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, (218) 245-3732, starnorth.org
* Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., Petsitter99@yahoo.com , (218) 576-8534, http://warmfuzzies.petfinder.com .
Pets of the Week is sponsored by Dan’s Feed Bin in Superior.