Free breakfast, lunch available for Duluth students through summer
Duluth students 18 years old and younger can pick up free breakfast and lunch on weekdays. No paperwork is necessary.
Locations are available through June 30. The distribution schedule will change again to meet U.S. Department of Agriculture Summer Meals program requirements July 1.
School locations, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Homecroft Elementary, 4784 Howard Gnesen Road.
- Laura MacArthur Elementary, 720 N. Central Ave.
- Lester Park Elementary, 5300 Glenwood St.
- Lowell Elementary, 2000 Rice Lake Road.
- Myers-Wilkins Elementary, 1027 N. Eighth Ave. E.
- Piedmont Elementary, 2827 Chambersburg Ave.
- Stowe Elementary, 715 101st Ave. W.
- Ordean East Middle School, 2900 E. Fourth St.
- 9:50 a.m. 88th Avenue West at Hilton Street.
- 10:14 a.m. 9428 Grand Ave./east entrance, lower side.
- 10:55 a.m. 3614 Grand Ave., Wheeler Field.
- 12:13 p.m. 500 W. Superior St., downtown library.
- 1:28 p.m. Lismore Road at McQuade Road.