A Sunday fire at a home on London Road was ruled accidental and caused by smoking, the city of Duluth said Thursday.

The Duluth Fire Marshal's office investigation concluded earlier in the week.

No one was injured in the house fire at 5348 London Road. Occupants had safely evacuated the home after smoke coming from the attic was reported at 12:21 p.m.

The response by the Duluth Fire Department blocked traffic on London Road in the Lakeside neighborhood throughout the early part of the afternoon.

Damage was estimated at $25,000. The homeowners were able to safely evacuate the home, the fire department said previously.