"Viewing from the Vault: An Intersection of Art and Commerce" features exhibits that will hang at the following North Shore Bank of Commerce branches:...
"Viewing from the Vault: An Intersection of Art and Commerce" features exhibits that will hang at the following North Shore Bank of Commerce branches:
* Cecilia Lieder, original prints, Monday - Jan. 5, downtown branch, 131 W. Superior St.
* Sara Haugen, pottery, Dec. 11-Jan. 26, Lakeside branch, 4801 E. Superior St.
* Tim Cortes, colored pencil artwork, Jan. 15-Feb. 23, Hermantown branch, 4810 Miller Trunk Highway.
* Karen Savage Blue, paintings, March 5-April 6 Cloquet branch, 902 Stanley Ave.
* Robert DeArmond, stoneware, April 2-May 4, Lakeside branch.
* Carolyn Olson, paintings, April 16-May 18, downtown branch.
* Scott Murphy, paintings, May 28-July 6, Hermantown branch.
* Marlene Wisuri, photography, July 16-Aug. 24, Cloquet branch.
* Alberta Marana, pastels, Sept. 3-Oct. 5, downtown branch.
* Sharon Meyer Postance, sculptural vessels, Sept. 17-Oct. 12, Hermantown branch.
* Sterling Rathsack, paintings, Oct. 15-Nov. 16, 2007, Cloquet branch.
* Arna Rennan, paintings, Nov. 26, 2007-Jan. 4, 2008, downtown branch.