ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Early morning fire engulfs Superior garage

Nobody was injured when a garage burned early Saturday in Superior. The Superior Fire Department responded to a fully engulfed garage fire on the 1200 block of Elm Avenue shortly after midnight, the fire department said in a news release.

Nobody was injured when a garage burned early Saturday in Superior. The Superior Fire Department responded to a fully engulfed garage fire on the 1200 block of Elm Avenue shortly after midnight, the fire department said in a news release.

Three engines and 12 firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, clearing the scene just after 1:30 a.m. The fire was caused by the improper disposal of charcoal, said the news release. Damage to the 20-foot by 20-foot garage was estimated at $10,000.

Related Topics: SUPERIORFIRES
What To Read Next
The system crashed earlier this month, grounding flights across the U.S.