No one was injured and damage was minor after a small fire forced the evacuation of JC Penney in Miller Hill Mall on Saturday, according to a Duluth Fire Department news release.

The Duluth Fire Department responded around 3:46 p.m. Saturday to a report of smoke in the department store, the news release reports. Staff directed fire crews to a smell of smoke in the salon area on the second floor, where they found a small fire. According to the fire department, the cause of the blaze was a “segment disconnection in the metal dryer vent” in a wall.

Staff and customers were allowed back into the building around 4:44 p.m., according to the news release. The salon remained closed as of Saturday evening.

Damage was estimated to be around $2,500. Duluth fire companies from downtown, Duluth Heights and Spirit Valley responded to the incident.