Community public works grants approved Thursday by the IRR board are:
* Up to $480,000 to the city of Ely for infrastructure to a $4.3 millionassisted-living complex.
* Up to $150,000 to the city of Eveleth for site preparation work on a $1.5 million addition to an Eveleth Health Services Park dialysis center.
* Up to $200,000 to the city of Gilbert for site and infrastructure improvements to a $3.24 million 24-unit town home development.
* Up to $100,000 to the city of Grand Rapids for site work at a $675,000 Itasca Development Corp. renovation of an industrial building.
* Up to $250,000 to the city of Virginia for infrastructure at a new $9.6 millionP&H MinePro industrial facility.
* Up to $150,000 to the city of Keewatin to help pay city costs to remediate an oil spill. Funding could also come from the IRR's Mineland Reclamation program.
* Up to $250,000 to the city of Nashwauk toward a municipal sewer system upgrade.
* Up to $200,000 to the city of Chisholm for a pending street improvementproject.
* Up to $300,000 to the city of Hibbing toward a pending housing development project.