- TH softball vs. AlBrook, 4:30 p.m.
- TH baseball at Mesabi East, 4:30 p.m.
- TH golf at Lutsen, 1 p.m.
- SB softball at sections, TBD
- SB sixth grade band concert, SBHS auditorium, 6:30 p.m.
- National Honor Society Honors Night, THHS, 7 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. AlBrook, 3 p.m.
- SB, TH girls golf at sections, TBD
- SB baseball at AlBrook, 4:30 p.m.
- TH softball at sections, TBD
- Minnehaha poetry program, THHS auditorium, 12:30 p.m.
- Baccalaureate, a religious send-off for the class of 2010, THHS auditorium, 7 p.m. Father Michael Lyons of Holy Spirit Church will be this year's preacher, but the seniors helping to plan the non-denominational service are members of about nine different churches, including Grace Baptist, Bethlehem Lutheran, First Baptist, Emmanuel Lutheran, United Church, Living Waters Fellowship and French River Lutheran. The entire community is invited to attend the service to offer prayers, support and blessings for the senior class of THHS and graduating homeschoolers.
- Kindergarten end of the year program with Tricia Hurd, Minnehaha gym, 6:30 p.m.
- SB, TH boys golf at sections, TBD
- SB baseball at Cotton, 4:30 p.m.
- TH baseball at Virginia, 1 p.m.
- Kindergarten end of the year program with Karen Johnson, Minnehaha gym, 6:30 p.m.
- SBHS graduation, gym, 5 p.m.
- THHS graduation, gym, 7:30 p.m.
- TH, SB baseball at sections, TBD
- Community and family Maypole dance (6:30 p.m.) and art fair (5:30 p.m.), THHS.
- Kindergarten end of the year program with Jill Bopp, 6 p.m., Minnehaha gym.
- Last day of school
- TH, SB track at UMD for sections, TBD
- Minnehaha Rubber Duck Derby down Knife River, 5 p.m., Knife River Recreation Center.
- Lake Superior School District Community Education is now accepting preschool registrations in Two Harbors and Silver Bay at the Community Education offices. The preschools serve children age 3 to those starting kindergarten in the fall of 2011. Scholarships are available based on family needs and are not dependent solely on family income. Early childhood screening is required. Additional assessment of a child may be needed. The required registration fees paid now (to hold a spot for your child) will be applied to a classroom supply fee for the school year. If you would like to register or have questions in regards to preschool call 834-8201, ext. 8230 in Two Harbors or 226-4437 ext. 8137 in Silver Bay.
- School board meetings are regularly scheduled for the second and third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. The first meeting of the month will be the Committee of the Whole (discussion) and the second meeting of the month will be the regular board meeting (action). Any individual or group wishing to address the Board of Education, must contact the District Office at (218) 834-8201, ext. 8216 no later than 3 p.m., four business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend.