Love flea markets? Head to the North Central Farm & Antique Tractor Association Flea Market, Saturday, five miles east of Grand Rapids on Highway 2 in Blackberry.
Recognize Memorial Day with a barbecue and vehicle show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center, 305 Harbor View Parkway. The Wisconsin National Guard, U.S. Army and private citizens will have vehicles on display, including a flying UH-1 Huey Helicopter. The free barbecue is sponsored by Blackwoods Catering and Bernicks. Enjoy yard games, a bake sale and bouncy houses.
Attend the Memorial Day Parade, 12:30 p.m. Monday, on Grand Avenue from 59th Avenue West to Central Avenue, then south on Central Avenue to Ramsey Street, and east on Ramsey Street where it disbands.
Enjoy the sounds of The Superior Singers, 1 p.m. Monday, Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center in Superior. Free. Call 218-0348-8314 or go to www.superiorsingers.com.
Check out Duluth FC taking on Med City FC soccer, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Ordean Stadium, 301 N. 40th Ave. E.
Don't miss the Duluth-Superior Film Festival, Wednesday through Friday, various venues around town. Go to ds-ff.com for a complete schedule.
Get your tickets to the Old Forester Whiskey Row Tasting dinner aboard the North Shore Scenic Railroad, June 8. The five course meal will be paired with a different Old Forester blended bourbon. Tickets: $75 plus tip. Go to www.Duluthtrains.com for reservations; space is limited.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily and from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for Memorial Day weekend. Visit www.glensheen.org or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Children's Museum, 115 S. 29th Ave. W., Duluth, offers programs and exhibits for children and families. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit www.playduluth.org or call (218) 733-7543.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans' Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit www.duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to www.douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit www.glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Monday. Visit www.lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to www.northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.