Go to facebook.com/duluthdylanfest for complete details of all the events for Dylan Fest, which continues through May 26.
Have breakfast at the Duluth Police Foundation Super Hero waffle breakfast, 8-11 a.m. Saturday, Clyde Iron Works, 2920 W. Michigan St. Tickets: $8, free for ages 5 and younger.
Get your tickets to "Winnie the Pooh," by The Duluth Playhouse, 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturdays as well as 2 p.m. Sundays beginning Saturday through May 26, 506 W. Michigan St. Tickets: $17 for adults, $15 for youth. Go to www.duluthplayhouse.org.
Check out the Twin Cities Community Gospel Choir as they perform "For the Love of Gospel," 7 p.m. Saturday, Sacred Heart Music Center, 201 W. Fourth St. Tickets: $20 online in advance, $25 at door; free for ages 12 and younger. Go to arrowheadchorale.com.
Enjoy a concert by the Finlandia Foundation National Performer of the Year, Juli Wood, 7 p.m. Saturday, Mesaba Cooperative Park, Highway 37, five miles south of Hibbing. Suggested donation: $10; free mojakka supper offered from 5-7 p.m.
Take part in the grand re-opening of SS Meteor and Old Firehouse Museum, noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, Superior. Call 715-394-5712 or go to www.superiorpublicmuseums.org.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily and from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. May 25-26.. Visit www.glensheen.org or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Children's Museum, 115 S. 29th Ave. W., Duluth, offers programs and exhibits for children and families. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit www.playduluth.org or call (218) 733-7543.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans' Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit www.duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to www.douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit www.glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Monday. Visit www.lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to www.northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.