Go to the indoor Easter egg hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday, Duluth Gospel Tabernacle, 1515 W. Superior St. Decorate cookies and make crafts.
Don't miss the Easter Egg-stravaganza, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St. Meet the Easter bunny, games, bubbles and more. Members are free. Go to lszoo.org.
Check out the annual Easter Carnival, 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Hermantown Community Church, 4880 Maple Grove Road. A kids' Easter service follows at 4:15 p.m. Free.
Enjoy a free Easter breakfast, 8:30 a.m. Sunday, Duluth Gospel Tabernacle, 1515 W. Superior St. Easter service at 10:30 a.m.
Enjoy an inspiring presentation by Olympian Billy Mills, Oglala Lakota tribal member, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Gimaajii-Mino-Bimaadizimin American Indian Center, 202 W. Second St. Suggested donation: $10. Go to indianyouth.org.
Help out UWS students by attending the annual wine and craft beer tasting hosted by UWS Alumni Association, 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Yellowjacket Union, 1605 Catlin Ave., Superior. Music by Greg Kehl Moore Quintet. Tickets: $25 in advance, $35 at door if still available. Call (715) 394-8452 or go to uwsuper.edu/alumni/events.
Sign up for Working with Fresh Vegetables: Sides & Salads with Tony Beran, 6 p.m. Thursday, The Blue Heron Trading Co., 394 S. Lake Ave. On the menu is grilled beets with sauce gribiche, life cycle of peas with Ricotta, gnocchi with Swiss chard and asparagus soup with ham and egg. Cost: $30. Call (218) 722-8799 for required reservations.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Visit www.glensheen.org or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Children's Museum, 115 S. 29th Ave. W., Duluth, offers programs and exhibits for children and families. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit www.playduluth.org or call (218) 733-7543.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans' Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit www.duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to www.douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit www.glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Monday. Visit www.lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to www.northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.