Take the Cirque, add ice
Cirque du Soleil's "Crystal" plays at 7:30 p.m. April 19, 12:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. April 20 and 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. April 21. Tickets available at Ticketmaster outlets including the DECC box office.
Har Mar and Hempen Ale
Hemp Fest is the release of Homegrown Hempen Ale, which is always released around the start of Homegrown Music Festival. Also performing: NorShore Summit and Mallards.
Hemp Fest is 6-12 p.m. April 20 at Brewer's Garage, 205 E. Michigan St. Tickets: $20 at store.fitgersbrewhouse.com
Mental Health Awareness concert features Them Coulee Boys, Dead Horses
Also on the bill: Three Altos and Elsa Lee. Proceeds go to CHUM.
Mental Health Awareness Concert starts at 6 p.m. in the mezzanine, 7 p.m. in the theater April 20 at NorShor Theatre, 211 E. Superior St. Tickets: Start at $26, available at tickets.vendini.com
A nun on the run
University of Minnesota Duluth's production of "Sister Act" is at 7:30 p.m. April 18-20 and 24-27, 2 p.m. April 28 at Marshall Performing Arts Center's Mainstage Theatre. Tickets: Available at z.umn.edu/sisteract.
Hop to it
Art for Earth Day Gallery Hop is 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at mostly downtown venues. Free, open to the public
Gallery Hop stops
• AICHO, 202 W. Second Street: "Through our Eyes," photo exhibit by youth from Gimaajii-Mino-Bimaadizimin
• Art Dock Inc, 394 S. Lake Ave: "In Honor of the Earth XXVI," earth-centric mixed media show
• Duluth Art Institute, Lincoln Park Building, 2229 W. Second St.: Pottery, live music, art activities
• Duluth Pottery, 1924 W. Superior St.: "Spring Pots," pottery for spring
• Joseph Nease Gallery, 23 W. First St.: "Sirpa Sarkijarvi - Transcriptions" and "Generative Textile Drawings" by Kathy McTavish
• Lake Superior Art Glass, 357 Canal Park Dr.: "Recycled Glass Paperweights"
• Lizzards Art Gallery and Framing, 11 W. Superior St.: "Edges" by Karen Owsley Nease, "Water Vessels: Water is Life" by Gail Rosenquist
• Siiviis of Sivertson Gallery, 361 Canal Park Dr.: "Celebrating the Northern Sky," multiple artists
• Tischer Photographic Gallery, 5 W. Superior St.: clearance sale
• Tweed Museum of Art and UMD Department of Art and Design, 1201 Ordean Ct.: "2019 Annual Student Exhibition," "Intersections," work by 19 based Native American artists, "Space: Time and Place," photographs, " family activities 1-3 p.m.
Congolese musician plays Sacred Heart
Siama plays at 7:30 p.m. April 19 at Sacred Heart Music Center, 201 W. Fourth St. Tickets: $10 at eventbrite.com.