Shop at the Douglas County Historical Society craft sale, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, 1101 John Ave., Superior.
Check out the Duluth Women's Expo, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, DECC. Features vendors, fashion show, shopping, sampling, silent auction and workshops. Tickets: $6. Go to www.duluthwomensexpo.com.
Grab your running shoes and take part in the sixth annual Saint Fennessy 4K Fun Run, 10 a.m. Saturday, Hermantown High School. Entry fee: $35 for adults, $10 for ages 14 and younger. Register from 7:30-9:30 a.m. inside the school. Go to www.grandmasmarathon.com or call (218) 727-0947.
Take part in a Guatemalan Fiesta, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Pilgrim Congregational Church, 2310 E. Fourth St. Features games, crafts and food including bollitos de banano (pancakes with bananas) and pepian de pollo. Donation.
Have fun at the St. Patrick's Day Ceili, 2-5 p.m. Sunday, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 1710 E. Superior St. Zenith City Ceili Band will provide music and Terrence Smith will call the dances. Donation: $10 per person, $5 for low-income and $25 per family. Call (218) 724-2054.
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day, 4-7 p.m. Sunday, Clyde Iron Works event center, 2920 W. Michigan St. Features traditional Irish music and indoor parade. Free admission. Go to www.stpatricksdayduluth.org or call (218) 727-1150.
Citizen's Climate Lobby Pint Night, 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Bent Paddle Brewing Company, 1832 W. Michigan St. Go to www.citizensclimatelobby.org.
Sign up for "Growing Miniature Orchids in your Home" with Michael Bloyer at the Fairlawn Garden Talks, 6-8 p.m. Thursday, 906 E. Second St., Superior. Cost: $10. Call (715) 394-5712 to register.
Make plans to attend "Two Variations on Two Ravens," with Todd White, a presentation about the centuries-old artistic process behind printmaking, 3:40 p.m. March 22, Tower Hall, room 4119, St. Scholastica. Free. Go to www.css.edu.
Get your tickets for the Spirit of the Lake Community School's Mad Hatter's "Almost" Spring Tea, 1-4 p.m. March 23, Greysolon Ballroom, 231 E. Superior St. Tickets: $30 for adults, $15 for ages 3-12 and free for younger children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to (218) 721-4236.
Register now for the Duluth's Mustache Run 5K, 5 p.m. March 23, Rex Bar, Fitger's Complex, 600 E. Superior St. Race starts on Duluth Lakewalk and finishes at Fitger's balcony over the Lakewalk. Also features best mustache contest. Cost: $30. Go to www.mustachemarchrun.com to register.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Visit www.glensheen.org or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Children's Museum, 115 S. 29th Ave. W., Duluth, offers programs and exhibits for children and families. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit www.playduluth.org or call (218) 733-7543.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans' Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit www.duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to www.douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit www.glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Monday. Visit www.lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to www.northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.