Check out the 21+ flashlight tours, 7-9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays beginning today through March 16, Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road. This is an enhanced adult only (21+) experience. Admission includes Glensheen flashlight tour pint glass with a sippy cup cover so you can purchase an alcoholic beverage prior to the start of the tour. Cost: $30. Go to www.glensheen.org.
Go to the fourth annual Frosted Fatty Fat Bike Race weekend, Saturday and Sunday, Spirit Mountain. Features bike races, bike demos, food, music and silent auction. Go to www.spiritmt.com/frosted-fatty4.
Celebrate Martin Luther King Day at one of the following events: Go to www.duluthnaacp.org/mlk.
• Interfaith worship service, 4 p.m. Sunday, Peace United Church of Christ, 300 E. Second St.
• Community breakfast, 7 a.m. Monday, First United Methodist Church, 230 E. Skyline Parkway.
• March, gather at 10 a.m. Monday, Washington Center, 310 N. First Ave. W. March begins about 11:15 a.m.
• Rally, noon Monday, DECC, 350 Harbor Drive.
Don't miss the classic horse movie night fundraiser, 5-8 p.m. Thursday, Zeitgeist Teatro, 222 E. Superior St. Film screening is "Black Beauty." A silent auction will be held from 5-6 p.m. Tickets: $10 for adults, $5 for ages 15 and younger. Proceeds go to Duluth Area Horse Trail Alliance for horse trails. Go to www.zeitgeistarts.com or purchase at the door.
• Glensheen Historic Estate, 3300 London Road, Duluth, offers a 39-room mansion and 7 acres of formal gardens and working vegetable gardens. Grounds hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily with tours offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Visit www.glensheen.org or call (218) 726-8910.
• Duluth Children's Museum, 115 S. 29th Ave. W., Duluth, offers programs and exhibits for children and families. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sundays. Visit www.playduluth.org or call (218) 733-7543.
• Duluth Depot, 506 W. Michigan St., includes Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Duluth Art Institute, St. Louis County Historical Society and Veterans' Memorial Hall. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Visit www.duluthdepot.org or call (218) 727-8025.
• Douglas County Historical Society, 1101 John Ave., Superior, offers exhibits, events and history theater. Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays. Call (715) 392-8449 or go to www.douglashistory.org.
• Great Lakes Aquarium, 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, models a number of habitats from the Great Lakes and around the world. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visit www.glaquarium.org or call (218) 740-3474.
• Lake Superior Zoo, 7210 Fremont St., Duluth, is the only zoo in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. It features a wide variety of animals and educational displays. Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Monday. Visit www.lszooduluth.org or call (218) 730-4500.
• North Shore Scenic Railroad, 506 W. Michigan St., Duluth. Go to www.northshorescenicrailroad.org or call (218) 722-1273 for details.