Pets of the week: Levi and Cheer Bear
Learn more about these pets looking for a permanent home.
Meet Levi, an 8-year-old healthy Seal Point Siamese mix cat, neutered, up-to-date on shots and tested neg for Felv/FIv and microchipped. Levi had a very loving, happy home but recently his owner had to go to a nursing home leaving Levi with no place to go. He is now in foster care at Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. Levi is a very sweet cat and he needs someone that has patience to give him time to adjust to a new home. Levi lived in a very quiet home with no other pets, it was just Levi and his owner. He is looking for a similar kind of home with adults or older children. No small children please.
If you can give Levi a loving home, contact 218-576-8534 or email email@example.com.
This is Cheer Bear, an 11-year-old pup looking for a new home. Cheer Bear is an older guy looking for someone who will enjoy just hanging out with him. He is pretty calm if people are around but definitely get bursts of energy and loves to go for walks or play with toys. If you are interested in adopting Cheer Bear, visit Animal Allies at 4006 Airport Road or call the adoption team at 218-722-5341.
To adopt a cat or dog anywhere in the Northland, call:
- Animal Allies, 4006 Airport Road, 218-722-5341, animalallies.net.
- Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, 715-682-9744, chaadopt.org .
- Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, 218-638-2153, contentedcritters.org .
- Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, 715-398-6784, hsdcpets.com .
- Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, 218-741-7425, mesabihumanesociety.org .
- Northern Lights Animal Rescue, 218-729-1485, adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/66719-northern-lights-animal-rescuers-inc-twig-minnesota .
- Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, 218-591-7200, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, 218-254-3300, email@example.com or pphsc.com .
- Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, 218-262-1900.
- Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, 218-245-3732, starnorth.weebly.com/about-us.html .
- Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. at Warmfuzzies2020@gmail.com , 218-576-8534 or go to warmfuzzies.petfinder.com .
DONATIONS NEEDED: Kitten season is here. Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., a nonprofit, 501(c)3, is in need of kitten formula, wet cat food and cat litter supplies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-576-8534 or 218-940-6958 for more information.