Pets of the Week for Aug. 1, 2017
TOM TOM is a 1-year-old black domestic short hair who is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth. Tom Tom is a wonderfully playful cat with loads of energy. He would love a family that provides lots of toys and playtime to keep him...
TOM TOM is a 1-year-old black domestic short hair who is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth. Tom Tom is a wonderfully playful cat with loads of energy. He would love a family that provides lots of toys and playtime to keep him busy. Tom Tom enjoys giving loving head butts.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. Animal Allies uses the "Meet your Match" adoption program designed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The program evaluates an animal's behavior and interests and matches them to an adopter's preferences so you take home a pet you really click with. Call (218) 722-5341 or visit animalallies.net for more information.
LYLA is about 2 years old and is available for adoption through Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. Lyla has gorgeous silky, long black-and-white hair. She was found trying to survive in a rural wooded area. It's amazing she survived outside on her own as she has been declawed. Lyla knows her name and will let you know if she's hungry or desires attention. She has a gentle sounding meow. Lyla is looking for a quiet home with a gentle, patient adopter who will give her a safe home and let her know she is loved.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions, and we offer a return policy on all our pets. If you would like more information about Lyla, call (218) 576-8534; email email@example.com ; or visit warmfuzzies.petfinder.com .
To adopt a cat or dog elsewhere in the Northland, call:
• Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, (715) 682-9744, CHAadopt.org
• Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, (218) 638-2153, contentedcritters.org
• Friends of Animals of Carlton County, (218) 879-1655, foaonline.org
• Helping PAWS Pet Rescue, Inc., (715) 373-2222, ourhelpingpaws.com
• Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, (715) 398-6784, hsdcpets.com
• Lake County Humane Society and Animal Shelter, Two Harbors, (218) 834-5806
• Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, (218) 741-7425, mesabihumane.org
• Northern Lights Animal Rescue, (218) 729-1485, petfinder.org/shelters/MN22.html
• Oreo's Kitty Sanctuary, (218) 591-7200, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, (218) 254-3300, email@example.com or pphsc.com
• Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, (218) 262-1900
• Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota Inc. (RAGOM), (952) 946-8070 or visit ragom.org
• Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, (218) 245-3732, starnorth.org