Pet of the week: Fairy Topia
Learn more about this pet looking for a permanent home.
Fairy Topia is a 2-year-old feline looking for a loving home. She is a little bit shy at first, but will warm up to you quickly and give you lots of love if you give her a chance. Note: Fairy Topia is positive for feline immunodeficiency virus, so she can't go to a home with other cats unless they also have FIV. Fairy Topia has been around cats before so she wouldn't mind having some FIV companions. If you're looking for a cuddle buddy, look no further. She'll snuggle up and ask for pets all day long.
If you are interested in adopting Fairy Topia, visit Animal Allies at 4006 Airport Road, Duluth, or call 218-722-5341 .
To adopt a cat or dog anywhere in the Northland, call:
- Animal Allies, 4006 Airport Road, 218-722-5341, animalallies.net.
- Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, 715-682-9744, chaadopt.org .
- Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, 218-638-2153, contentedcritters.org .
- Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, 715-398-6784, hsdcpets.com .
- Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, 218-741-7425, mesabihumanesociety.org .
- Northern Lights Animal Rescue, 218-729-1485, adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/66719-northern-lights-animal-rescuers-inc-twig-minnesota .
- Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, 218-591-7200, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, 218-254-3300, email@example.com or pphsc.com .
- Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, 218-262-1900.
- Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, 218-245-3732, starnorth.weebly.com/about-us.html .
- Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. at Warmfuzzies2020@gmail.com , 218-576-8534 or go to warmfuzzies.petfinder.com .
DONATIONS NEEDED: Kitten season is here. Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., a nonprofit, 501(c)3, is in need of kitten formula, wet cat food and cat litter supplies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-576-8534 or 218-940-6958 for more information.