• Memorial Blood Centers will offer the following blood drives across the Northland. Call 888-GIVE-BLD (448-3253) or go to mbc.org for eligibility guidelines and to schedule an appointment.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Willow River High School, 8142 Pine St.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Bigfork Valley Hospital, 258 Pine Tree Drive.
Wednesday: 1:30-5:30 p.m., Grand Itasca Volunteer Services, 1601 Golf Course Road, Grand Rapids.
Wednesday: 8-11 a.m., Greenway High School, 308 Roosevelt St., Coleraine.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Moose Lake Community Schools, 4812 County Road 10.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Floodwood High School, 115 W. Fourth Ave.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon, Lake Superior Consulting, 130 W. Superior St., Duluth.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Grand Rapids Arrowhead Promotion, 1105 S.E. Eighth St.
• American Red Cross blood drives: To make an appointment or for more information, download the Red Cross blood donor app, visit redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767. There is a critical shortage of type O blood. Everyone donating blood to the Red Cross from May 1 through June 10 will receive a $5 Amazon.com gift card via email.
Wednesday: Noon to 6 p.m., Community Center, 41442 Highway 65 N., McGregor.
Thursday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Riverwood Healthcare Center, 200 Bunker Hill Drive, Aitkin.
• Ruby's Pantry in far western Duluth is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Fond du Lac Community Church, 521 131st Ave. W. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
• Audubon Center of the North Woods "Raise the Roof" campaign for Crosby Lodge which houses students from nearly 100 schools across Minnesota in summer youth camps, college courses, family camps and more. Money raised will go towards the cost of installing the shingles donated by Owens Corning.
You can give for this project on Facebook, on the Audubon Center of the North Woods website or mail a check, noting "Crosby roof" in the memo, to P.O. Box 530, 54165 Audubon Dr., Sandstone, MN 55072
• Second Harvest Northern Lakes Food Bank is seeking volunteers for their Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors "Adopt-A-Senior" to deliver food to their homes or distribute food at one of several regional locations. Visit northernlakesfoodbank.org or call 218-727-5653 for more information.