Summons and Notice
Transfer Permanent Legal and Physical Custody
State of Minnesota
St. Louis County
Sixth Judicial District
Court File No. 69DU-JV-19-260
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Hollyann Marie Holter and Arlie Wayne Rutherford,
NOTICE TO: Arlie Wayne Rutherford, above-named parent.
1. A Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, alleging that legal and physical custody of the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently transferred to the proposed custodian(s).
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, Courtroom #2, Third Floor, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, on May 15, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently transferring physical and legal custody of the child(ren) named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Jill
Eichenwald, Judge of District Court
BY: Jenna Palumbo, Deputy
D.N.T. April 20, 27; May 4, 2019