Caesar is a 5-year-old brown-and-white American shelter dog who is available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth. Caesar is a sweet boy who loves spending time playing with people and toys. He would love to go to a home that loves giving belly rubs and playing tug of war as much as he does. He can be a little shy at first, but once he warms up, he'll shower you with love.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. Animal Allies uses the "Meet your Match" adoption program designed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The program evaluates an animal's behavior and interests and matches them to an adopter's preferences so you take home a pet you really click with. Call (218) 722-5341 or visit animalallies.net for more information.
Paul is a handsome adult cat who was rescued from living outside during this winter's cold spell and is now available for adoption through Precious Paws Humane Society, 101 First Ave. SW in Chisholm. His rescue family says that he's a total sweetheart and loves affection and purrs all the time. We're finding out that he's just a sweet, calm cuddle bug who will make someone a great companion.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. All adoptions require an approved reference. If you are interested in Paul, call (218) 254-3300 or email email@example.com for more information.
To adopt a cat or dog elsewhere in the Northland, call:
• Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, (218) 638-2153, contentedcritters.org
• Helping PAWS Pet Rescue, Inc., (715) 373-2222, ourhelpingpaws.com
• Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, (715) 398-6784, hsdcpets.com
• Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, (218) 741-7425, mesabihumane.org
• Northern Lights Animal Rescue, (218) 729-1485, petfinder.org/shelters/MN22.html
• Oreo's Kitty Sanctuary, (218) 591-7200, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, (218) 262-1900
• Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, (218) 245-3732, starnorth.org
• Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., Petsitter99@yahoo.com, (218) 576-8534, warmfuzzies.petfinder.com