• The 10th annual More Cowbell fundraiser will be held Thursday in The Sports Garden, 425 S. Lake Ave., Duluth. Doors open at 5 p.m. with a 7 p.m. show start. Tickets are $35 at the door. Proceeds benefit Northern Lights Foundation.
• Memorial Blood Centers will offer the following blood drives across the Northland. Call (888) GIVE-BLD (448-3253) or go to mbc.org for eligibility guidelines and to schedule an appointment.
Monday: 3:30-6 p.m., Essentia Clinic - Deer River, 115 10th Ave. N.E.
Monday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Eveleth-Gilbert High School, 801 Jones St., Eveleth.
Monday: 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Super One Foods, 2410 S. Pokegama Ave., Grand Rapids.
Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 a.m., Environmental Protection Agency, 6201 Congdon Blvd., Duluth.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 315 S.W. 21st St., Grand Rapids.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2501 Rice Lake Road, Hermantown. Sponsored by Public Safety Building and Arrowhead Juvenile Detention Center.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Mountain Iron-Buhl High School, 5529 Emerald Ave., Mountain Iron.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wrenshall High School, 207 Pioneer Drive.
Wednesday: Noon to 3 p.m., Floodwood High School, 115 W. Fourth Ave.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Itasca Community College, 1851 N. Highway 169, Grand Rapids.
Thursday: 2-5 p.m., 1430 Bois Forte Road, Tower. Sponsored by Tower community.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Aurora Community Center, 15 W. First St. N. Sponsored by White Community Hospital Foundation.
Friday: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mercy Hospital, 4572 County Road 61, Moose Lake. Sponsored by The Mercy Foundation.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to noon, Orr Visitor's Center. Sponsored by Orr community.
• Fourth annual Twin Ports Walleye Association Banquet, 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 22, with social hour beginning at 5:30 p.m. at Dry Dock Bar & Restaurant, 2820 Midway Road, Duluth. Event includes drawings, raffle tickets and more. Cost: $30 for adults; free for kids 12 and under. Adult meal tickets purchased before Feb. 12 will be eligible for two $100 drawings. Tickets available online at twinportswalleye.com. Proceeds will go towards donations to Bob's Bike Drive, VFW youth activity fund, St. Louis River Alliance, Take a Kid Fishing and to fund the TPWA scholarship.
• From Jan. 12-27, Damiano Center is hosting a winter clothing drive at Trailfitters, 600 E. Superior St., Duluth. Bring in your lightly used winter boots, coats, hats, snow pants and other items to donate and receive 10% off an item at Trailfitters. Trailfitters will also donate a pair of socks for every pair of socks purchased in that time frame.
• The Benedictine Living Community Auxiliary would appreciate donations of jewelry (new, used, costume, vintage, even broken) and new or gently used purses for their annual jewelry and purse sale on May 9. Donations may be dropped off now through April at the front desk in the Benedictine Health Center lobby, 935 Kenwood Ave., Duluth, or call Stacie at (218) 723-6433 for pick-up.
Make a Difference is a weekly collection of ways you can give back in the community. Submit your events online at dntinteractive.com/calendars or email firstname.lastname@example.org.