The College of St. Scholastica's Upward Bound Program announce the completion of the Career Work Study Program and Math Science Internship Program for summer 2017.
Work Study Program
• Corrina Alexy, Wrenshall High School, Memorial Blood Center
• Joseph Bauer, Cloquet High School, Arola Architecture Studio
• Marissa Bober, South Ridge High School in Culver, Animal Allies
• Fayja Erceg, Duluth Denfeld High School, Community Memorial Hospital in Cloquet
• Trenton Johnson, South Ridge High School, Twin Ports Collision Repair
• Celise Miller, Denfeld High School, Saffron and Grey
• John Sevilleja, Cloquet High School, Benedictine Health Center
• Hunter Skluzacek, South Ridge High School, Duluth Area Family YMCA
• Alexis VanderPoel, Wrenshall High School, Duluth Children's Museum
• Kelsey Warner, South Ridge High School, Benedictine Health Center
• Amanda Weiderman, Wrenshall High School; CF Design
• Jordin Weisz, Cloquet High School, Chester Bowl Adventure Camp and Benedictine Health Center.
Math Science Internship Program
• Alaura Anderson, South Ridge High School, Lake Superior Zoo
• Kaitlyn Crilly, Proctor High School, Duluth Playhouse
• Ashley Evans, William Kelley High School in Silver Bay, Arrowhead Psychology
• Meghan Kaspszak, Barnum High School, Benedictine Health Center
• Audrey Kellar, Proctor High School, University of Minnesota Duluth planetarium
• Hong Kim, Proctor High School, Animal Allies
• Savannah Lorntson, William Kelley High School, Northland Psychological
• Amy Ostazeski, Duluth East High School, Shoot for the Stars and Neighborhood Youth Services
• Alivia Stafford, Proctor High School, Hillside Youth Theater
• Noah Unkelhaeuser, Barnum High School, Scalzo Architecture
• Deanna Wallin, Carlton High School, Iron Mining Assoc.
• Samantha Larson, South Ridge High School, Wildwoods Wildlife Rehabilitation
Upward Bound is a five-week program which seeks to create lasting partnerships with Duluth area businesses and organizations to provide meaningful internship opportunities to students. Within the framework of the internship experience, students learn workplace protocol, assist with completion of assigned projects, observe specific job skills and techniques, develop effective communication skills and receive mentoring and guidance from trained, college educated professionals within a career field that students selected.