Mentor Duluth for July 27, 2014
Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Interests: School is important to Jasmine, and so is having fun. She loves playing football, baseball, basketball and hockey, and enjoys skateboarding, snowboarding and riding all-terrain vehicles. Jasmine enjoys going to the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center to watch hockey games and hanging out at the park with her friends. She also likes computers, video games and is learning how to play the guitar. Jasmine and her family love animals and have dogs, a cat, a bird and a hamster.
Mentor: Jasmine is looking for a mentor who would enjoy playing sports and helping her with her homework. She wants her mentor to be an active, happy person. Her mom would like a caring and compassionate mentor willing to spend time with Jasmine, maybe volunteer at an animal shelter together, go to the zoo or aquarium, or do anything outdoors.
For more information: To mentor Jasmine, contact Nicole Bloom Kruger at (218) 721-2334. To mentor another child, contact Mentor Duluth by calling one of the following:
- YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120
- Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
- Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
- Valley Youth Centers, (218) 721-2334
- YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
- Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
- Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160