Mentor Duluth for June 15, 2014
Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Interests: Xzavion likes to play cars, color, jump around, play tag and eat donuts. His mom also adds that he likes to play outside, watch movies, play video games, wrestle and swim. He would like more opportunities to be outside and get dirty, learn how to play sports and to experience the Duluth community.
Personality: His mom and sister call him “Navon” because that’s what he calls himself. He’s in first grade and is getting used to riding the school bus by himself. His mom describes him as goofy, funny and friendly. He describes himself as a good kid, just a little bit.
Goals/dreams: To be a man.
Mentor: His mom would like him to have opportunities that she can’t give him; someone who can get him out being active in the community and teach him new things and broaden his world.
For more information: To mentor Xzavion, contact Kris Simonson at (218) 722-7425, ext. 108. To mentor another child, contact Mentor Duluth by calling one of the following:
* YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120
* Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
* Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
* Valley Youth Centers, (218) 721-2334
* YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
* Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
* Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160