Mentor Duluth for May 4, 2014
Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Interests: Alandis loves any type of sport that will keep him active, especially hockey. He also enjoys bike riding, walking the dog and swimming. He has a huge love for animals and has interest in trying new things.
Personality: He’s a very outgoing and energetic kid! He’ll keep you on your feet and has a good spirit. He’s often found laughing, running around and making others laugh.
Goals/dreams: Alandis would like to be a police officer. His wish is to play football, basketball and hockey all the time.
Mentor: Alandis is looking for someone who is patient, funny and active, and who will teach him how to be a good person. His mom would like a female or male mentor who can set limits, teach good values, help him in school and be able to keep up with him.
For more information: To mentor Alandis, contact Salisa Hochstetler at (218) 722-4745, ext. 142. To mentor another child, contact Mentor Duluth by calling one of the following:
* YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120 r Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
* Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
* Valley Youth Center, (218) 464-5071, ext. 103
* YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
* Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
* Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160