Mentor Duluth for April 6, 2014
Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Interests: Caiden really likes four-wheelers, the YMCA, Pokemon, swimming, fishing and rollercoasters, just to name a few things, and really likes to read comics and chapter books.
Personality: He’s a great kid who’s full of energy and fun. He’s a pretty easy-going kid and says, “Pretty much everyone is my friend!”
Goals/dreams: Caiden wants to play for the Packers someday. He might want to be a cop, but he’s still changing his mind about his future quite a bit!
Mentor: Caiden would like a mentor who would play sports, maybe try riding an ATV and likes to be outside. It’s important to him that his mentor is kind, active, likes to have fun and is trustworthy. His mom would like someone consistent in Caiden’s life.
For more information: To mentor Caiden, contact Rebecca Haavik at (218) 393-9160 or rhaavik@ duluthymca.org.
To mentor another child, contact Mentor Duluth by calling one of the following:
* YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120
* Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
* Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
* Valley Youth Center, (218) 464-5071, ext. 103
* YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
* Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
* Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160