Mentor Duluth for April 13, 2014
Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Interests: Carson is all about snowboarding and skateboarding. He likes anything active! Personality: He’s easy-going, loves to have fun and is up for anything! He’s a bold kid who stands up for himself and is often a leader among his friends.
Goals/dreams: Carson isn’t sure what he wants to do when he grows up but plans on going to Hawaii to learn to surf. If given three wishes, he would want a pit bull, a 4-wheeler and a dirt bike.
Mentor: Carson would like a mentor who likes to have fun, is active and would like to go snowboarding, swimming, snowmobiling or play football. His mom would like a mentor to expose him to new activities. She would hope his mentor would be a good role model and a friend to Carson.
For more information: To mentor Carson, contact Rebecca Haavik at (218) 393-9160 or rhaavik@duluth ymca.org.
To mentor another child, contact Mentor Duluth by calling one of the following:
* YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120
* Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
* Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
* Valley Youth Center, (218) 464-5071, ext. 103
* YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
* Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
* Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160