Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Friday's weather for Duluth and the Northland: Good chance of rain

Email Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
news Duluth, 55802
Duluth News Tribune
(218) 723-5295 customer support
Duluth Minnesota 424 W. First St. 55802

TODAY: We'll have a 70 percent chance of rain and embedded storms bringing up to 1.5 inches of rain. Highs will be in the low 70s but cooler by the lake (low 60s), with a northeast wind at 5-15 mph.

Advertisement
Advertisement

SATURDAY: High pressure moves in, but we can't rule out a 20 percent chance of showers, mainly in the morning. Lows are in the mid 50s and highs in the low 70s with mostly cloudy skies.

SUNDAY: Morning lows will be in the low 50s and we will have clouds build throughout the day. The chance of showers and storms is 30 percent in the afternoon. Heavy rain doesn't get here until the late evening. The chance of heavy rain and storms goes up to 70 percent overnight into Monday morning.

MONDAY: Expect mostly cloudy skies and a 40 percent chance of showers and storms as the low slowly moves east. Lows are in the upper 50s and highs in the low 70s.

Five-day forecast:

Friday: Cloudy, 70 percent chance of showers/storms H: 70 L: 55

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, 20 percent chacne of storms H: 71 L: 53

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, 30 percent chance of p.m. rain/storms (70 percent overnight) H: 73 L: 59

Monday: Mostly cloudy, 40 percent chance of a.m. showers/storms H: 72 L: 52

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, 40 percent chance of showers/storms H: 73 L: 53

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness