Fire damages home in Hibbing
A kitchen fire damaged a home in Hibbing on Wednesday afternoon.
Hibbing firefighters were called to the one-story home at 3415 Leighton Rd at 12:15 p.m., after neighbors reported they saw smoke coming from the house. Firefighters arrived at the scene and discovered a fire in the kitchen.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (800) 456-8080 and we can help you.