Eh? Good graffiti
Back in April, Eh? asked Superior residents of artistic talent to submit concepts for storm-drain art.
When they’re all finished, an art exhibit will be up at the Superior Council for the Arts North End Arts Gallery in the Red Mug building, beginning June 13.
A reception will be held for the artists from 2-4 p.m. June 14 at the gallery.
The project was funded by the Community Opportunity Fund of the Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation. The paint was donated.
The project was designed to make people think twice about what they put in the storm drains that often run right into Lake Superior.
* Belgian Club, East Second Street (Tom Rep)
* Lamborn and 28th Street (Chelsey Miler)
* Northwest Outlet/ Banks Avenue (Jeredt Runions)
* South Tower Avenue, Webster Park, bus stop (Falyn McCotter)
* 21st Street and Catlin (Holly Bounting with Joshua Vig)
* Fifth Street and 22nd Avenue East (Colin James Wiita)