Mentor Duluth matches caring adults with children who can benefit from positive role models.
Ciara is active, compassionate and creative. She loves all things sports and outdoors, and her favorite sports are soccer, hockey, basketball and skiing. Indoor activities bring out the creative side of Ciara as she loves to write and color.
Ciara has a sweet and genuine heart for helping others. When asked to name three wishes, she didn't ask for anything for herself: No bad stuff in the world, everybody can be safe and people without money could easily get help.
Ciara's compassionate, empathetic personality was also displayed in her future goals as she would like to become a teacher or nurse. She also hopes to someday be a mentor.
She would love to play games, explore trails, swim and spend time at her mentor's house cooking or crafting. Her mom thinks an active mentor who likes sports, and who can talk about confidence and acceptance of self would be a good fit.
To mentor Ciara, contact Josh Nonnemacher at (218) 722-4745, ext. 163, or email jnonnemacher
• YMCA, (218) 722-4745, ext. 120
• Boys & Girls Club of Duluth, (218) 725-7706, ext. 518
• Neighborhood Youth Services, (218) 723-3523
• Valley Youth Centers, (218) 721-2334
• YWCA of Duluth, (218) 722-7425, ext. 108
• Proctor Area Community Center, (218) 628-6294
• Mentor Superior, (218) 393-9160