TRIX is a 2-year-old muted tortoiseshell domestic shorthair available for adoption through Animal Allies in Duluth. Trix is a curious little girl who loves to venture around her surroundings. She'll do anything for a bit of attention, and her favorite things are chin scratches and head "boops." She will fill anyone's life with nothing but fun and love.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions. Animal Allies uses the "Meet your Match" adoption program designed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The program evaluates an animal's behavior and interests and matches them to an adopter's preferences so you take home a pet you really click with. Call (218) 722-5341 or visit animalallies.net for more information.
TINY TIM is about 7 months old and is available for adoption through Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. Tiny Tim was a very small kitten on arrival but has blossomed into a beautiful boy. Don't let the name fool you as he's not so tiny anymore. He has a very silky, soft, fluffy coat of white with brown tabby coloring and a lovely bold tail he loves to flaunt. He spends his days playing with other kittens in foster care and loves to snuggle and warm up with the friendly dog. He would love to have a permanent home for the holidays.
An adoption fee is required for all adoptions, and we offer a return policy on all our pets. If you would like more information about Tiny Tim, call (218) 576-8534; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit warmfuzzies.petfinder.com.
To adopt a cat or dog elsewhere in the Northland, call:
• Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, (715) 682-9744, CHAadopt.org
• Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, (218) 638-2153, contentedcritters.org
• Friends of Animals of Carlton County, (218) 879-1655, foaonline.org
• Helping PAWS Pet Rescue, Inc., (715) 373-2222, ourhelpingpaws.com
• Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, (715) 398-6784, hsdcpets.com
• Lake County Humane Society and Animal Shelter, Two Harbors, (218) 834-5806
• Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, (218) 741-7425, mesabihumane.org
• Northern Lights Animal Rescue, (218) 729-1485, petfinder.org/shelters/MN22.html
• Oreo's Kitty Sanctuary, (218) 591-7200, email@example.com
• Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, (218) 254-3300, firstname.lastname@example.org or pphsc.com
• Range Regional Rescue in Hibbing, (218) 262-1900
• Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota Inc. (RAGOM), (952) 946-8070 or visit ragom.org
• Star of the North Humane Society, Itasca County, (218) 245-3732, starnorth.org